Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed, 739-square-foot condo built in 1979, updated in 2019, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $965,000.
- NEW: Rafter J 4-bed, 2,194-square-foot home built in 1984 on a quarter acre, listed by Compass Realty for $2.195 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,680-square-foot home built in 2001 on .3 acres, listed by Engel & Volkers for $2.5 million.
- NEW: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 4-bed, 2,916-square-foot home built in 1993 on .82 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.95 million.
- NEW: Hidden Hollow 2-bed, 1,729-square-foot new construction in North Jackson, listed by Todd Domenico Real Estate for $3.45 million.
- NEW: Teton Wilderness Ranch in Moran 4-bed, 2,607-square-foot home built in 1992 on an acre , listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.6 million.
- NEW: South Park 162-acre ranch located between Rafter J and Melody Ranch, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $65 million.
- PENDING: Hillside Business Complex in South Park deed-restricted unit with 2 beds, 826 square feet built in 2002 after 7 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $575,000.
- PENDING: Creekside Village in West Jackson 3-bed, 1,375-square-foot townhouse built in 1992, updated in 2020, after 3 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.35 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 3-bed, 2,181-square-foot home built in 1985 on a quarter acre, reduced from $2.35 million to $2.095 million after 101 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”