Today’s Teton Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Springs Lodge in Victor with 1 bed, 762-square-feet built in 2007, listed by Engel & Volkers for $305,000.
- NEW: Buffalo Valley Condo in Driggs with 3 beds, 1,537 square feet built in 2007, listed by Compass for $549,000.
- NEW: Teton Reserve in Victor new construction with 3 beds, 1,548 square feet, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $675,380.
- NEW: Aspen Point 3-bed, 2,020-square-foot townhouse built in 2005, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $975,000.
- PENDING: Sage Hen in Victor 2-bed, 1,066-square-foot condo built in 2007 after 18 days on market, listed by Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties for $400,000.
- PENDING: The Ponds in Victor 3-bed, 1,152-square-foot condo under construction after 9 days on market, listed by Century 21 Teton Valley for $450,000.
- PENDING: Coyote Flats 5-bed, 4,818-square-foot home built in 2007 on 3.5 acres after 7 days on market, listed by Century 21 Teton Valley for $1.525 million.
- CLOSED: Teton Creek Resort 1-bed, 707-square-foot condo built in 1998 after just 9 days on market for MORE than list price of $349,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Reserve 2-bed, 1,622-square-foot home built in 2008 on a third of an acre, reduced from $899,000 to $849,000 after 22 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Barrel Roll Ranch in Victor 2-bed, 1,677-square-foot home built in 2008 on 8+ acres, reduced from $1.25 million to $1.125 million after 94 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”