Today’s Star Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Muddy String Road in Thayne 3-bed, 1,640-square-foot home built in 1940 on 1.79 acres, listed by Compass Real Estate for $379,000.
- NEW: Hitching Rail business and inventory in downtown Thayne with 1,126 square feet on .06 acres for $395,000, or just the real estate for $245,000. Listed by Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties.
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch 3-bed, 2-bath new construction on a half acre, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $595,000.
- NEW: Alpine Retreat 3-bed, 1,254-square-foot home built in 2017 on .6 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $710,000
- NEW: Grandview above downtown Alpine 3-bed, 3,312-square-foot home built in 1999 on a third of an acre, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $879,000.
- NEW: Bedford 4-bed, 5,024-square-foot home built in 1989 on 3.5 acres, listed by Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties for $799,000.
- NEW: Salt River Cove 3-bed, 2,400-square-foot new construction home on .75 acres, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $1.05 million.
- PENDING: Strawberry Creek in Bedford 3-bed, 4,586-square-foot home built in 2005 on 7.23 acres after 11 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $895,000.
- PENDING: Alpine Village Executive Hangar with 1-bed, 800-square-foot residence attached to a 2,500-square-foot hangar built in 2007 after 5 days on market, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $949,000.
- CLOSED: Etna Village Estates Phase 2 with 40 acres after 141 days on market, sold for above asking price of $750,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”