Today’s Star Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Bedford 3-bed, 2,196-square-foot home built in 2001 on 2 acres, listed by Canyon River Realty for $489,000.
- NEW: Alpine Meadow 3-bed, 1,512-square-foot home built in 2020 on a half acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $695,000.
- NEW: Dad’s Bar in Thayne business opportunity with real estate includes a 5,544-square-foot restaurant on .75 acres, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $1.75 million.
- NEW: Nordic Ranches in Etna 3-bed, 2,006-square-foot home built on 2 acres in 2002, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $597,500.
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch 4-bed, 3,225-square-foot home built in 1984 on a half acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $610,000.
- NEW: Suter’s Canyon in Bedford 15.5-acre building site, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $659,000.
- PENDING: Freedom 3-bed, 2,544-square-foot home built in 1977, updated in 2021, on 3.8 acres after 5 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $625,000.
- CLOSED: Alpine Meadows 3-bed, 1,803-square-foot home on .39 acres built in 2017 after 67 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $675,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Downtown Alpine (near Town of Alpine office) commercial lots totaling .85 acres, originally listed for $550,000 85 days ago, now $499,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Star Valley Ranch 3-bed, 1,292-square-foot home built in 1996 on .3 acres, now $10,000 less at $375,000 after 20 days on market. Listed by Joule Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”