Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Jack Pine Forest Service cabin with 2 beds, 840 square feet that includes a lease on Bridger Teton National Forest for $4,800 per year, listed by Engel & Volkers for $365,000.
- NEW: Hidden Ranch in West Jackson 660-square-foot cabin built in 1982 on .17 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.5 million.
- NEW: Leeks Canyon home just south of Town of Jackson with 4 beds, 5,960 square feet built in 2016 on 4.68 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $10.5 million.
- NEW: Nora’s Fish Creek Inn, a downtown Wilson restaurant, and the 1-acre land it sits upon, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $10 million.
- PENDING: Hansen Meadows 1-bed, 591-square-foot condo built in 1989 after 7 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $535,000.
- PENDING: Deed-restricted Hillside Business Condo south of Jackson with 2 beds, 1,012 square built in 2002 after 5 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $625,000.
- NEW/PENDED/BACK ON MARKET: Spring Creek Harvest Dance 2-bed, 1,279-square-foot condo built in 1986, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $995,000.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,646-square-foot home built in 1994 on a quarter acre after4 days on market, listed by Mountain Standard Realty for $1.725 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 3-bed, 2,181-square-foot home built in 1985 on a quarter acre, now $100,000 below original list price at $2.25 million after 58 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Wilson home off Moose-Wilson Road with 3 beds, 1,949 square feet and a 907-square-foot guesthouse built in 2017 on .19 acres, now $100,000 below original list price at $2.295 million after 24 days on market, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”