Today’s Teton Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens Meadows on Ski Hill Road in Driggs 2.43-acre building site, listed by Alta Realty for $395,000.
- NEW: The Aspens in Driggs 3-bed, 1,200-square-foot home built in 1994 on 1.27 acres, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $750,000.
- NEW: Flatiron in Victor 4-bed, 1,750-square-foot home built in 2004 on 4.12 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $895,000.
- NEW: Syringa Park home in Victor with 4 beds, 3,502 square feet on an acre built in 2007, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.3 million.
- NEW: West Victor 4-bed, 3,755-square-foot home built in 1995 on 22 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.9 million.
- PENDING: Sawmill Townhome in Driggs with 2 beds, 896 square feet after 5 days on market, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $339,000.
- PENDING: Downtown Driggs 2-bed, 780-square-foot new construction on .11 acres after 11 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $425,000.
- PENDING: Downtown Driggs 4-bed, 1,745-square-foot home built in 1929, updated in 1995, after 2 days on market, listed by Wild Rose Realty for $425,000.
- CLOSED: Nethercott Acres in Victor 3-bed, 1,200-square-foot home built in 2019 on 2.5 acres after 62 days on market for more than list price, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $625,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Saddleback Vista 4-bed, 3,500-square-foot home built in 2015 on 6.48 acres after 114 days on market, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $1.98 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”