Two #jacksonhole #realestate stats from June jump out: 100 percent and $1,000 per foot. Of the 48 closings reported in Teton County last month for a total of $92 million, the average percentage of list price garnered was 100 percent and the average price of residential property came in at just over $1,000 per foot. Overall, there were 89 new listings in June, 48 closings and 53 pending properties reported to Teton County Multiple Listing Service for Jackson Hole. Enjoy my #top10 listings and the #FourthofJuly. #USAUSAUSA!
Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Golf Creek at Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis 2-bed, 1,296-square-foot townhouse, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.395 million.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park in Town of Jackson with 3 beds, 1,676 square feet built in 1992 on .19 acres, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $1.995 million.
- NEW: Snake River Sporting Club 4-bed, 2,367-square-foot home to be built in 2022 on a footprint lot, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $2.995 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,646-square-foot home built in 1994 on a quarter acre after 4 days on market, listed by Mountain Standard Realty for $1.725 million.
- PENDING: Indian Paintbrush 2-bed, 1,170-square-foot home built in 1982 on 2.21 acres after 10 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.95 million.
- PENDING: Hansen Meadows 1-bed, 591-square-foot condo in East Jackson after 7 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $535,000.
- PENDING: Deed-restricted Hillside Business Condo south of Jackson with 2 beds, 1,012 square feet built in 2002 after 5 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $625,000.
- CLOSED: Park Place in West Jackson 2-bed, 672-square-foot condo for above listing price after 27 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $739,000.
- CLOSED: Eagle Village in West Jackson 2-bed, 1,284-square-foot condo built in 2002 after 27 days on market, listed by Jane Folgeman Real Estate for $1.05 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Wilson home and guesthome with 2,856 total square feet on .19 acres, originally listed for $2.395 million now $2.195 million after 39 days on market. Listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”