Today’s Teton Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Sage Hen Townhome in Victor with 2 beds, 1,210 square feet built in 2007, listed by Harley Wilcox Associates for $435,000.
- NEW: Aspen Lake in Victor 4-bed, 1,946-square-foot built in 2002 on 2.5 acres, listed by Century 21 Teton Valley for $799,000.
- NEW: Grassy Creek in Driggs 3-bed, 1,517-square-foot home built in 2006 on an acre, listed by Wild Rose Realty for $585,000.
- NEW: Mountainside Village 3-bed, 1,820-square-foot new construction on .16 acres, listed by Akin & Hedges Realty for $773,000.
- PENDING: Sage Hen Townhome in Victor with 2 beds built in 2007 after 2 days on market, listed by Mountain Standard Realty for $400,000.
- PENDING: Downtown Driggs 2-bed, 1,199-square-foot home built in 1940 on .21 acres after 4 days on market, listed by Spitzer Realty for $395,000.
- PENDING: Teton Reserve 3-bed, 1,667-square-foot home under construction on .15 acres, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $488,864.
- CLOSED: Southern Skies 3-bed, 2,100-square-foot new construction on 2.5 acres after 35 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers for $985,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rural Driggs 5-acre property with an existing 30×50-foot steel hangar that can be split into two lots, reduced $50,000 to $525,000 after 45 days on market. Listed by Mountain Standard Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Trout’s Teton Valley Ranch 5-bed, 3,304-square-foot home built in 2002 on 4.67 acres, reduced $150,000 to $1.05 million after 44 days on market. Listed by Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”