Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,108-square-foot townhouse built in 2010, listed by Compass Real Estate for $995,000.
- NEW: Sleeping Indian in Teton Village 464-square-foot condo built in 1978, completely remodeled in 2021, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $985,000.
- NEW: Willow Branch Townhouse in Cottonwood Park with 2 beds, 1,181 square foot built in 1986 on .14 acres, listed by Contour Investment Properties for $1.1 million.
- NEW: Elk Run in West Jackson 2-bed, 1,444-square-foot, 2-car garage townhome built in 1993, listed by Trinity Real Estate Group for $1.45 million.
- PENDING: Ponderosa Village 2-bed, 644-square-foot condo built in 1976 after 5 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $715,000.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park 4-bed, 1,909-square-foot home built in 1990 on a quarter acre after 45 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.795 million.
- PENDING: Aspens 1-bed, 776-square-foot condo built in 1978 after 2 days on market, listed by Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties for $873,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson 1-bed, 920-square-foot home built in 2004 on a quarter acre, now $1.45 million after 133 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hoback Junction 4-bed, 2,263-square-foot home built in 1983 on a quarter acre, now $1.3 million after 54 days on market. Listed by Compass Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson Daisy Bush 3-bed, 2,292-square-foot home built in 2011 on .16 acres, now $2.75 million after 110 days on market.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”