Today’s Teton Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Gem Stone subdivision in Driggs 3-bed, 1,180-square-foot home built in 2005 on .22 acres, listed by Alta Realty for $424,900.
- NEW: Teton Springs in Victor 2-bed, 1,160-square-foot condo built in 2007, listed by Century 21 Teton Valley for $470,000.
- NEW: Redtail in Driggs new construction to be completed in 2022 with 4 beds, 2,448 square feet on .15 acres, listed by eXp Realty for $1.25 million.
- PENDING: The Summit in Victor 3-bed, 1,641-square-foot townhome built in 2019 after 10 days on market, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $547,000.
- PENDING: Blue Rock in Victor 2-bed condo built in 2020 after 3 days, listed by Mountain Standard Realty for $420,000.
- PENDING: Mountainside Village 2-bed, 1,008-square-foot “cottage” built in 2018 after 3 days on market, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $569,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Shadow Brook in Driggs 3-bed, 1,800-square-foot townhouse built in 1997, now $795,000 after 37 days on market. Listed by Cut Diamond Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Willow Creek Ranch 3-bed, 1,451-square-foot home built in 1995 on .4 acres, now $575,000 after 27 days on market. Listed by Mountain Standard Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Victor 4-bed, 3,165-square-foot home built in 1995 on 5.29 acres with no CCRs, now $1.19 million after 150 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CLOSED: Teton Springs Mountain Meadows 3-bed, 3,008-square-foot home built in 2007 on .15 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.175 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”