Today’s Star Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch 3-bed, 1,940-square-foot home built in 1992 on .6 acres, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $429,000.
- NEW: Trail Ridge in Alpine4-bed, 3,260-square-foot home built in 2006 on 2.08 acres, listed by Compass Real Estate for $850,000.
- NEW: Etna 44-acre property with a 4-bed, 1,575-square-foot home built in 1966, and three barns, listed by Advantage Realty for $899,000.
- NEW: Marlynn Acres in Etna 4-bed, 3,344-square-foot home built in 2016 on 35 acres, listed by Engel & Volkers for $2.695 million.
- PENDING: Riverview Meadows 4-bed, 2,426-square-foot home built in 2006 on .3 acres after 5 days on market, , listed by Engel & Volkers for $750,000.
- PENDING: Star Valley Ranch 3-bed, 1,792-square-foot home built in 1979 on .63 acres after 4 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $545,000.
- CLOSED: Palisade Heights in Alpine 2-bed, 1,148-square-foot townhouse after 54 days on market, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $400,000.
- CLOSED: Bedford 4-bed, 5,024-square-foot home built in 1989 on 3.5 acres after 35 days on market, listed by Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties for $718,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Meadow Ridge Estates in Alpine 3-bed, 2,419-square-foot home built in 2007 on .55 acres, reduced to $895,000 after 98 days on market. Listed by Compass Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Alpine Meadows 5-bed, 4,136-square-foot home built in 2008 on .57 acres, reduced from $1.395 million to $1.225 million after 89 days on market. Listed by Engel & Volkers.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”