Today’s Star Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Lakeview Estates in Alpine half-acre building site, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $149,000.
- NEW: Alpine Meadows half-acre building site, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $130,000.
- NEW: Alpine Resort .32-acre lot with a pair of 400-square-foot cabins and an RV spot, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $369,000.
- NEW: Van Noy Park in Thayne 3-bed, 2,016-square-foot home built in 1961 on .36 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $379,000
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch 4-bed, 2,936-square-foot new construction on an acre, listed by Continental Real Estate for $459,900.
- NEW: 17 acres of land zoned mixed-use south of Alpine, listed by Star Valley Realty for $949,900.
- PENDING: Star Valley Ranch 3-bed, 2,941-square-foot home built in 1995 on .76 acres after 22 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $385,000.
- PENDING: Thayne 5-bed, 2,856-square-foot built in 2003 on .18 acres after 5 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $425,000.
- PENDING: Greys River Village in Alpine 3-bed, 1,320-square-foot home built in 2008 on a third of an acre after 4 days on market, listed by Mountain Standard Realty for $495,000.
- CLOSED: Etna Village Estates 3-bed, 1,691-square-foot home built in 2018 on half acre after 75 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $459,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”