Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Park Place in West Jackson 2-bed, 672-square-foot condo built in 1973, updated in 2021, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $739,000.
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed, 766-square-foot condo built in 1978, listed by Jane Folgeman Real Estate for $850,000.
- NEW: Pitchfork Townhomes near Snow King 2-bed, 1,328-square-foot townhouse built in 1991, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.2 million.
- NEW: West Jackson duplex with 4 total bedrooms and 1,656 total square feet, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.4 million.
- NEW: Alta, Wyoming, 3-bed, 3,397-square-foot home built in 2001 on 10 acres with guesthouse and horse setup, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.195 million.
- PENDING: Mountain Sage in East Jackson 3-bed, 1,515-square-foot townhouse built in 1994 after 10 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.23 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J Walden Pond 3-bed, 1,288-square-foot townhouse built in 1990 after 7 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $1.288 million.
- CLOSED: Hansen Meadows in East Jackson 1-bed, 748-square-foot condo after 91 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers for $535,000.
- CLOSED: Virginian Village 2-bed, 767-square-foot condo built in 1994, remodeled in 2017, after 36 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $759,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Pass above Wilson 4-bed, 3,504-square-foot home built in 1990 on 5.5 acres, now $5.75 million after 74 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”