Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: South Millward Townhomes 2-bed, 1,008-square-foot townhouse built in 1994, listed by Compass Real Estate for $995,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch Townhomes 2-bed, 1,392-square-foot townhouse built in 1997, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.2 million.
- NEW: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,748-square-foot home built in 1990 on .18 acres, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.695 million.
- NEW: Teton Pines Condominium with 3-beds, 2,006 square feet near the clubhouse/driving range/tennis center built in 1989, listed by Live Water Properties for $3.495 million.
- NEW: Crescent H 4-bed, 8,075-square-foot home built in 2007 with a 2,000+-square-foot guesthouse on 49 acres, listed by Compass Real Estate for $22.5 million.
- PENDING: Millward Townhouses 2-bed, 1,142-square-foot townhouse built in 1994 after 28 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $995,000.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Flats 2-bed, 1,142-square-foot townhouse built in 2010 after 4 days on market, listed by Compass Real estate for $995,000.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch Townhomes 2-bed, 1,392-square-foot townhouse built in 1997 after 1 day on market, listed by Trinity Real Estate Group for $1.15 million
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspens Spruce Building 2-bed, 792-square-foot condo built in 1974, now $995,000 after 26 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CLOSED: BP zoned property on Gregory Lane with 728 square feet on .15 acres after 230 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”