Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Harvest Dance at Spring Creek Ranch 2-bed, 1,419-square-foot townhouse built in 1985, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.695 million.
- NEW: One Town Hill at the base of Snow King 2-bed, 1,170-square-foot condo built in 2019, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.4 million.
- NEW: Downtown Wilson 3-bed, 2,176-square-foot new construction on .17 acres, listed by Rizzotti Real Estate for $2.7 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,335-square-foot home built in 2002 on .32 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.95 million.
- NEW: Cache Creek in Town of Jackson 4-bed, 3,918-square-foot home built in 1967 on an acre,
- PENDING: Harvest Dance at Spring Creek Ranch 2-bed, 1,418-square-foot townhouse built in 1986 after 4 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.795 million.
- PENDING: East Ridge in East Jackson 4-bed, 4,730-square-foot home built in 2000 on a third of an acre after 183 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.7 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: South Millward Townhomes near the Rodeo Grounds 2-bed, 1,008-square-foot townhouse built in 1994, reduced from $995,000 to $965,000 after 86 days on market. Listed by Compass Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hi-Country Subdivision in West Jackson (actually in the county, but you get the idea) 3-bed, 1935-square-foot home built in 1970 on a half acre, reduced from $2.45 million to 2.35 million after 50 days on market. Listed by Compass Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Downtown Wilson 3-bed, 2,034-square-foot home built in 1992 on .65 acres, reduced from $3.5 million to $3 million after 107 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”