Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 2,640-square-foot home built in 2004, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.15 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,426-square-foot home built in 2000, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.095 million.
- NEW: Moran 40-acre building site in Buffalo Valley with big Teton views, listed by Brokers of Jackson Hole Real Estate for $4.995 million.
- NEW/PENDING: Aspens 1-bed, 736-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 6 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $415,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Melody Ranch half-acre building site on Flat Creek now $444,500 after 455 days on market, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Former Jackson Hole sports writer Porter Fox reports in The New York Times that everything is different on an island. The real kind of course, not those geographic “islands” like Jackson Hole.
- Gloria Courser finds Joy in the Journey, as she writes in this recent blog post on hunting morel mushrooms with her husband and black lab.
- Deidre Ashley, executive director of Jackson Hole Community Counseling Center, is quoted in this article about the rising rate of suicide in mountain ski towns on National Geographic’s Adventure blog.
- Check out Casey Stout’s new music page, which is a little slice of joyful noise.
- Ten things not to do in National Parks, which is pretty common sense you might think, but not of late in Yellowstone.
- Idaho comes in at the top of this list of most boring states. I dunno, the southern half is a bit redundant, but I’m guessing they never drove across Nebraska, which came in at seventh.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”