Today’s Teton Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Barrel Roll Ranch in Victor 2-bed, 1,677-square-foot home built in 2008 on 8.29 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.25 million.
- NEW: Commercial property along Highway 33 about one mile north of Driggs with 5 acres, listed by Alta Realty for $849,000.
- NEW: Mountain Meadows in Teton Springs with 3 beds, 2,742 square feet on a third of an acre, also including an adjacent vacant lot, listed by Spitzer Realty for $1.295 million.
- NEW: Tributary (formerly Huntsman Springs) 4-bed, 2,549-square-foot home built in 2008 on .14 acres, listed by Wild Rose Realty for $2 million.
- PENDING: Summer Breeze in Tetonia 3-bed, 1,846-square-foot home built in 2007 on 2.84 acres after 5 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $599,000.
- PENDING: Tributary 5-bed, 3,942-square-foot home to be completed in 2021 on a third of an acre after 3 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates
- CLOSED: Shoshoni Plains in Driggs 4-bed, 2,050-square-foot home built in 2020 on .18 acres after 121 days on market, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $429,000.
- CLOSED: Teton Reserve in Victor 3-bed, 1,667-square-foot home built in 2020 on .18 acres after 130 days on market, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $464,900.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”