Today’s Teton Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Springs in Victor 2-bed, 1,160-square-foot condo built in 2007, listed by Century 21 Teton Valley for $410,000.
- NEW: Valley Vista Estates new construction presale with 3 beds, 1,565 square feet on a quarter acre, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $418,500.
- NEW: Creekside Meadows in Driggs 2.08-acre multi-family building site that allows as many as 32 units, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $480,000.
- NEW: Downtown Driggs 4-bed, 1,631-square-foot home built in 1940 on a half acre, listed by Keller Williams East Idaho for $535,000.
- PENDING: Creekside Meadows in Driggs with 3 beds, 1,344 square feet built in 2007 on .15 acres after 5 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $425,000.
- PENDING: Valley Centre in Driggs condo with 3 beds, 1,481 square feet built in 2007 after 3 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $429,000.
- PENDING: Downtown Driggs multi-family 12-acre building site zoned RS7, Single Family after a day on market, listed by Wild Rose Realty for $550,000.
- CLOSED: Downtown Driggs 2-bed, 1,188-square-foot home built in 2002 on a quarter acre after 67 days for more than the list price of $479,500. Listed by Alta Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”