Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Creekside Meadows 4-bed, 1,797-square-foot home built in 2003 on .17 acres, listed by Alta Realty for $399,000.
- NEW: Aspen Meadows 3-bed, 2,640-square-foot home built in 2003 on 1.70 acres, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $585,000.
- NEW: Teton Springs 3-bed, 5,762-square-foot home built in 2007 on .72 acres, fully furnished and including a golf membership at the Bronze Buffalo Club, listed by Engel & Volkers Jackson Hole for $3 million.
- PENDING: Driggs, Idaho, 3-bed, 2,592-square-foot home built in 1975 on .35 acres after 27 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $459,000.
- PENDING: Thistle Creek 3-bed, 1,438-square-foot home built in 1993 on 1.44 acres after 5 days on market, listed by West Group Real Estate for $469,000.
- PENDING: Fox Spring 3-bed, 2,218-square-foot home built in 2019 on 1 acre after 42 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices for $875,000.
- CLOSED: Valley Vista Estates 3-bed, 1,528-square-foot home built in 2020 on .24 acres after 95 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $326,000.
- CLOSED: Coyote Flats 4-bed, 3,089-square-foot home built in 2001 on 2.13 acres, after 57 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $649,000.
- CLOSED: Paradise Springs 5-bed, 3,058-square-foot home built in 2020 on 1.40 acres after 86 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $795,000.
- CLOSED: Four Peaks Estates 5-bed, 3,005-square-foot home built in 2020 on 2.39 acres after 77 days on market, listed by Sage Realty Group for $1.1 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”