Today’s Star Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Lakeview Estates in Alpine 3-bed, 1,430-square-foot built in 1981, updated in 2010, on .18 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $450,000.
- NEW: Bedford 3-bed, 4,382-square-foot home built in 1965, updated in 2006, on 5.14 acres, listed by Coldwell Banker Country Estates for $575,000.
- NEW: River View Meadows in Alpine new construction with 3 beds, 1,580 square on .29 acres, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $595,000.
- NEW: Trail Creek in Alpine 4-bed, 3,578-square-foot home built in 2005 on 5.45 acres, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $1.475 million.
- NEW: Rocky Mountain Ranches in Etna 3-bed, 2,966-square-foot home built in 2008 on 9.44 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.15 million.
- PENDING: Star Valley Ranch 3-bed, 1,621-square-foot built in 2006 on .4 acres after 6 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $449,000.
- PENDING: Nordic Ranches in Etna 4-bed, 3,098-square-foot home on 1.89 acres after 6 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $660,000.
- PENDING: Meadow Ridge in Alpine 3-bed, 1,843-square-foot home built in 2005 on a half acre after 16 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $759,000.
- CLOSED: Star Valley Ranch 4-bed, 3,480-square-foot home built in 2006 on .3 acres after 140 days on market for above listing price, listed by Canyon River Realty for $439,000.
- CLOSED: Willow Creek Ranch in Thayne 4-bed, 3,304-square-foot home built in 1982, remodeled in 2015, on 35 acres after 505 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.75 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”