Today’s Star Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Buffalo Sage Townhomes, a new Town of Alpine development, 2-bed, 1,145-square-foot townhouse on .11 acres to be completed in 2022, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $437,500.
- NEW: Buffalo Run in Etna 4-bed, 2,565-square-foot home built in 2017 on 5 acres, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.499 million.
- NEW: Riverview Meadows in Alpine 3-bed, 2,035-square-foot home built in 2006 on .39 acres, listed by Engel & Volkers for $659,000.
- NEW: Riverview Meadows .34-acre building site, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $108,000.
- PENDING: Alpine Village 3-bed, 2,148-square-foot home built in 1982 on 3.19 acres after 9 days on market, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $589,000.
- PENDING: Star Valley Ranch 4-bed, 2,526-square-foot home built in 1998 on .4 acres after 19 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $650,000.
- PENDING: Bedford 3-bed, 2,834-square-foot home built in 2005 on 4.9 acres after 25 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.4 million.
- CLOSED: Greys River Village in Alpine 4-bed, 2,381-square-foot home built in 2009 on .2 acres after 38 days on market. Listed by Engel & Volkers for $695,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Riverview Townhome in Alpine with 4 beds, 2,400 square feet built in 2001 on .17 acres, now $575,000 after 24 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway.
- PRICE REDUCED: Thayne 6-bed, 4,205-square-foot home built in 1997 on 10 acres, now $1.085 million after 112 days on market. Listed by Compass Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”