Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens Berry Patch 1-bed, 736-square-foot condo built in 1978, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $575,000.
- NEW: Eagle Village 1-bed, 1,033-square-foot condo built in 2002, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $579,000.
- NEW: Hoback Junction 2-bed, 1,620-square-foot home built on a quarter acre in 1982, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $719,000.
- NEW: Glenwood Townhome to be built in downtown Jackson with 3 beds, 2,979 square feet, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.075 million.
- NEW: Karns Hillside 4-bed, 3,502-square-foot home built in 2005 on .42 acres, listed by Engel & Volkers for $4.4 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J 3-bed, 2,109-square-foot home built in 1986, updated in 2015, on a quarter acre after 2 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.375 million.
- PENDING: Ellen Creek 5-bed, 4,5-7-square-foot home built in 1992 on 2.45 acres after 1 day on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $4.85 million.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson .64-acre building site near Snow King after 2 days on market, listed by Brokerage of the Tetons for $940,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Downtown Wilson 4-bed, 3,8680-square-foot home built in 1985, updated in 2015, now $2.9 million after 14 days on market. Listed by Jane Folgeman Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Elk Run 3-bed, 1,614-square-foot, 2-car garage townhouse in West Jackson, now $895,000 after 26 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”