Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Teton Mountain Lodge 1-bed, 755-square-foot condo in the Teton Village core, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $795,000.
- NEW: Moulton Loop Ranch 3-bed, nearly 3,000-square-foot home built in 1979 on 2.5 acres, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $1.395 million.
- NEW: Town of Jackson 4-bed, 3,624-square-foot home built in 1991 on 1.32 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.1 million.
- PENDING: West Bank home on Moose-Wilson Road with 4 beds, 2,000 square feet built in 1975 on 1.5 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $875,000.
- CLOSED: Aspens 6-bed, 3,472-square-foot single-family home on .57 acres after 222 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Company for $1.795 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: South of Jackson 1.77-acre building site with more than 500 feet of Snake River frontage, now $399,000 after 560 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The Wall Street Journal thinks Wilson, WY, is a “Low-key ski town for America’s Wealthy.” And they hired local photographer/videographer Greg Von Doersten to create a sweet little video to go along with the splashy story. Nice quote by Scott Kirkpatrick and his wife Carrie, who also is included in the video along with a few other locals you might recognize.
- Woof! Grrrrr! Woof! Judd Grossman, who unsuccessfully ran in this year’s Town Council race, and his pit bull have set up a watchdog web site, jhwatchdog.com, to keep a closer eye on those scurvy dogs who did win the election. I applaud citizens willing to do this work and I’ll be watching the watchdog for sure.
- Jackson Hole photographer Morris Weintraub writes poignantly about spirituality and the loss of his mother on his blog, TuesdaysWithMo.com.
- Walk along with Jesse Logan as he explores the backcountry of Yellowstone while researching the mighty whitebark pine. Story found on Bullseye, the region’s best new environmental news source.
- Dina Mishev embarrasses herself in the most beautiful way possible in this TedX Jackson Hole talk that covers her battles with multiple sclerosis, breast cancer and singing a capella.
- The top five trail runs in Jackson Hole, according to RootsRated.com. I’ve got five more for you if interested, you just have to promise not to leave me too far behind.
- Jackson Hole Middle School student Buck Milligan, 11, won the final round on “Chopped Junior,” a popular TV show that pits chef against chef. Father Corey Milligan and Jessica Milligan.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”