Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J townhouse with 2 beds, 1,379 square feet and a 2-car garage built in 1990, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $698,000.
- NEW: Indian Paintbrush 3-bed, 1,844-square-foot home on 1.43 acres built in 1981, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.15 million.
- NEW: Gill Addition .34-acre building site, listed by Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates for $1.4 million.
- NEW: Crescent H 6.1-acre building site with no CCRs, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.9 million.
- PENDING: Teton Village Nez Perce 2-bed condo built in 1980 after 146 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $699,000.
- PENDING: Teton Village 2-bed, 1,350-square-foot condo built in 1968 after 614 days on market, listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services for $720,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Powder to the People! Only one presidential candidate shreds powder, and that’s Libertarian Gary Johnson, shown in this clip taking on Tuckerman’s Ravine in New Hampshire in 2011.
- The Caldera Club, located next to the Aerial Tram dock in Teton Village at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, is almost complete. Here are the details on what it offers.
- Wyoming Business Report notes Teton County’s anomalous market compared to the rest of the state, with nice quotes by my Jackson Hole Sotheby’s colleague Ed Leibzeit. Story by Jeff Truchot.
- The Washington Post has the best headline so far in relation to Apoc-Eclipse Jackson Hole 2017 ™, “The sun is disappearing, and you only have 10 months to prepare.”
- Lynn Sherwood shoots, she scores a nice profile of her work as a shooting instructor with Jackson Hole Shooting Experience in Jackson Hole Woman, a special section of the News&Guide.
- I would never get out of bed early just to rip some corduroy at the resort, but I’ll admit I do like a nice smooth run down Grand or Rendezvous Trail, though not as much as these guys. (THIS is what I’m talking about – 12 inches of new snow atop the new Teton Lift.)
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”