Today’s Teton Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Rendezvous Townhome with 2 beds, 1,100 square feet built in 2006, listed by Engel & Volkers for $498,000.
- NEW: Gee Subdivision in Tetonia 4-bed, 2,027-square-foot home built in 2021 on 1 acre, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $560,000.
- NEW: Spoon Creek Acres 3-bed, 1,392-square-foot home built on 1.37 acres in 1994, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $650,000.
- PENDING: The Ponds in Victor 1-bed, 465-square-foot condo built in 2007 after 19 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $330,000.
- PENDING: Mountainside Village 1-bed, 560-square-foot home built in 2018 on .05 acres after 7 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate.
- CLOSED: Creekside Meadows 4-bed, 1,800-square-foot home built in 2003 on a quarter acre after 44 days on market for $668,365, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CLOSED: Teton Springs Warm Creek Cabin with 5 beds, 4,229 square feet built in 2006 after 64 days on market for $2.25 million, listed by Compass Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Victor near Fox Creek 1-bed, 1,008-square-foot home built on 1.08 acres in 1980, reduced from $689,000 to $630,000 after 39 days on market. Listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole.
- PRICE REDUCED: North 22 West 600 South 3-bed, 1,344-square-foot home built in 2000 on 2.45 acres, reduced from $1.15 million to $850,000 after 105 days on market. Listed by Spitzer Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Shoshoni Plains 3-bed, 1,380-square-foot home built in 2008 on .19 acres, reduced from $715,000 to $679,000 after 67 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”