Today’s Teton Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Shoshoni Plains 5-bed, 2,550-square-foot home built in 2007 on .18 acres, by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $775,000.
- NEW: Mountainside Village 4-bed, 2,064-square-foot home built in 2007 on .11 acres, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1 million.
- NEW: Aspen Lake in Victor 3-bed, 2,280-square-foot home built in 2004 on 2.5 acres, listed by Alta Realty for $935,000.
- PENDING: Valley Vista 3-bed, 1,680-square-foot home built in 2022 on a quarter acre after 4 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $619,000.
- PENDING: Teton Highlands in Victor 4-bed, 1,632-square-foot home built in 1977 on .8 acres after 14 days on market, by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $625,000.
- PENDING: Cherry Grove 3-bed, 2,865-square-foot home built in 2017 on 5.8 acres after 55 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $2 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Lover’s Lane in Victor 3-bed, 1,864-square-foot home built in 1994 on 5 acres, now $980,000 after 20 days on market. Listed by Compass Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rivermeadows 3-bed, 2,256-square-foot home built in 2021 on .38 acres, now $1.1 million after 39 days on market, listed by West Group Real Estate.
- CLOSED: Cobblecrest 3-bed, 2,080-square-foot home built in 1995 on 1.4 acres after 80 days on market for $1 million, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for 1.095 million.
- CLOSED: Stone Ridge Townhomes 3-bed, 1,858-square-foot townhouse built in 2007 for $775,000, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $749,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”