Today’s Teton Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Palisades at Teton Springs 2-bed, 1,109-square-foot condo, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $825,000.
- NEW: Aspen Pointe in Driggs 3-bed, 1,916-square-foot townhome built in 2007, listed by Spitzer Realty for $1.1 million.
- NEW: Golf Vista Estates 4-bed, 2,382-square-foot home built in 2018 on .47 acres, listed by Silvercreek Realty Group for $1.72 million.
- NEW: Redtail in Driggs 3-bed, 2,400-square-foot home built in 2022 on .15 acres, listed by Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties for 1.78 million.
- PENDING: The Ponds in Victor 1-bed, 540-square-foot condo built in 2007 after 67 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $299,000.
- PENDING: Alpine Meadows 3-bed, 1,579-square-foot townhouse built in 2007 after 6 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $699,000.
- PENDING: The Ponds 3-bed, 2,420-square-foot new construction on .37 acres after 5 days on market, listed by Teton Valley Realty for $1.27 million.
- PENDING: Colter Building in downtown Driggs, with 37,337 square feet built on .37 acres after 2 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $4.75 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Teton Springs Mountain Meadows 3-bed, 2,475-square-foot home built in 2007 on .15 acres, originally listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.599 million, now $1.5 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Aspen Meadows 2-bed, 1,008-square-foot home built in 199 on .58 acres, originally listed by Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties for $749,000, now $699,000 after 67 days on market.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”