Today’s Star Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Buffalo Sage Townhome Phase 2 with 2 beds, 1,145 square feet to be built starting this spring and completed by the end of 2022, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $475,000. Currently only one of the 10 Phase 2 units are reserved. Phase 1 is completely sold out.
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch 2-bed, 1,788-square-foot home built in 1985 on a half acre, , listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $575,000.
- NEW: Nordic Ranches 5-bed, 3,128-square-foot home built in 2001 on 2.24 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $799,000.
- NEW: Etna area 4-bed, 3,926-square-foot home built on 5.85 acres in 2007, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $1.795 million.
- NEW: Muliti-family unit in Greys River Village in Alpine with 4 units on .4 acres, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.625 million.
- PENDING: Star Valley Ranch 3-bed, 1,576-square-foot home built in 2005 on .3 acres after 55 days on market, listed by Hale’s Valley Properties for $445,000.
- PENDING: Alpine Resort 3-bed, 1,535-square-foot home built in 2019 on a third of an acre after 4 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $510,000.
- PENDING: Thayne home not in a subdivision with 6 beds, 4,534 square feet built in 2006 on 2.13 acres after 12 days on market, listed by Mountain Retreat Real Estate for $799,000.
- PENDING: Bridger Forest near Strawberry Creek in Bedford 3-bed, 3, 592-square-foot home built in 2020 on 3.56 acres after 1 day on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $1.1 million.
- CLOSED: Etna agricultural land include 483 acres after 413 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $4.8 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”