Today’s Star Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Elk Ridge Ranches at Henry’s Mountain in Etna 10-acre building site, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $475,000.
- NEW: Palisades Park in Alpine 2-bed, 1,092-square-foot home built in 1981 on a quarter acre, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $575,000.
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch 4-bed, 2,176-square-foot home built in 2003 on .4 acres, listed by Compass Real Estate for $695,000.
- NEW: North Forty in Thayne 5-bed, 3,096-square-foot home built on .95 acres in 2016, listed by Star Valley Realty Co for $722,000.
- PENDING: Stewart Creek in Etna 3-bed, 1,896-square-foot home built in 1989 on 8.59 acres after 4 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $799,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: Snake River Junction 3-bed, 2,076-square-foot townhome built in 2007, reduced from $699,000 to $679,000 after 45 days on market. Listed by Engel & Volkers Jackson Hole.
- PRICE REDUCED: Riverview Townhome with 2 beds, 936 square feet built in 1995 on .13 acres, reduced from $550,000 to $455,000 after 169 days on market. Listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole.
- PRICE REDUCED: Etna Village Estates 3-bed, 1,700-square-foot home built in 2021 on a half acre, reduced from $599,000 to $530,000 after 79 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CLOSED: Nordic Ranches 4-bed, 1,916-square-foot home built in 1995 on 1.6 acres, listed by RE/MAX Valley 1 Realty for $605,000.
- CLOSED: Bedford 4-bed, 2,390-square-foot home built in 1974 on 4.52 acres after 90 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”