Today’s Star Valley estate activity:
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch 2-bed, 1,504-square-foot home built in 1989 on a half acre, listed by Engel & Volkers for $459,000.
- NEW: Rees subdivision in Alpine 2-bed, 1,100-square-foot new construction on .41 acres, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.05 million. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PENDING: Alpine Village half-acre mixed-use property with a 1-bed, 960-square-foot apartment after 73 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers for $995,000.
- CLOSED: Star Valley Ranch 4-bed, 3,176-square-foot home built in 2002 on .6 acres after 67 days on market, listed by Century 21 for $460,000.
- CLOSED: Buffalo Sage Townhome in Alpine with 2 beds, 1,145 square feet fuilt in 2022 after 204 days on market, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $505,000.
- CLOSED: Strawberry Hills in Bedford 3-bed, 3,910-square-foot home built in 2003 on 15.14 acres after 299 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.75 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Star Valley Ranch 3-bed, 2,256-square-foot home built in 2003 on a half acre, reduced from $599,000 to $575,000 after 5 days on market, listed by Engel & Volkers.
- PRICE REDUCED: Trail Ridge Arena, with more than 63,000 square feet of indoor space, 18 indoor stalls, 2 outside stalls, new 1,600 square foot home, 1,100 square foot apartment on 8.87 acres, reduced from $2.995 million to $2.6 million after 201 days on market.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho. “This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”