Today’s Star Valley real estate activity:
- NEW: Meadow Ridge Estates in Alpine .4-acre building site, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $154,900.
- NEW: Star Valley Ranch 3-bed, 1,576-square-foot home on .3 acres built in 2005, listed by Hale’s Valley Properties for $445,000.
- NEW: Thayne area 6-bed, 6,662-square-foot home built in 2006 on 2.13 acres, listed by Mountain Retreat Real Estate for $799,000.
- NEW: Packsaddle Subdivision on Black Mountain in Alpine 6-bed, 7,818-square-foot home built in 2007 on 10.61 acres, listed by Compass Real Estate for $3.999 million.
- PENDING: Bedford area 4-bed, 2,112-square-foot home built in 1996 on 2 acres after 14 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $489,000.
- PENDING: Nordic Ranches 3-bed, 1,886-square-foot home built in 2001 on 2 acres after 55 days on market, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $610,000.
- PENDING: Forest Meadows in Alpine 3-bed, 3,077-square-foot built in 1995 on a half acre after 285 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $699,000.
- PENDING: Greys River Village in Alpine 3-bed, 1,481-square-foot home built in 2021 after 134 days on market, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $899,000.
- CLOSED: Alpine Meadows 3-bed, 2,452-square-foot home built in 2021 on a third of an acre after 255 days on market, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $995,000.
- CLOSED: Lakeview Estates in Alpine 3-bed, 1,684-square-foot home built in 2017 after 129 days on market, listed by Real Estate of Star Valley for $1.06 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”