Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Buffalo Head Townhouse in East Jackson with 4 beds, 1,632 square feet built in 1981, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.35 million.
- NEW: Eastridge in East Jackson 3-bed, 1,711-square-foot home built in 1995 on .09 acres, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $2 million.
- NEW: Nez Perce in Teton Village 2-bed, 925-square-foot condo built in 1980, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.795 million.
- NEW: Gill Addition 3-bed, 4,603-square-foot home built in 1965 on a half acre (three lots), listed by Compass Real Estate for $9.9 million.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,335-square-foot home built in 2002 on a third of an acre after 20 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.95 million.
- PENDING: Fall Creek near Wilson 5-bed, 8,384-square-foot home built in 1980 on 2.9 acres after 5 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $12.5 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 1-bed, 608-square-foot condo built in 1979, reduced from $695,000 to $650,000 after 60 days on market. Listed by Engel & Volkers.
- PRICE REDUCED: Hole Bowl, business only no real estate, reduced from the original list price of $1.845 million to $990,000 after 459 days on market. Listed by Compass Real Estate.
- CLOSED: Ellen Creek in Teton Village 4-bed, 3,892-square-foot home built in 1987 on 2.28 acres after 24 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $9.45 million.
- CLOSED: Riva Ridge 5-bed, 12,705-square-foot home built in 2009 on 117 acres after 836 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $33.9 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”