Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens Balsam unit with 1 beds, 806 square feet built in 1992, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.125 million.
- NEW: Simpson Patent Condos 2-bed, 946-square-foot condo built in 2007, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.495 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,600-square-foot home built in 2003 on a half acre, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.295 million.
- NEW: East Jackson 4-bed, 3,028-square-foot home built in 1998 on .17 acres, listed by Bishop’s Realty for $3.999 million.
- NEW: 70 acres off Fall Creek Road in Wilson with 1,000 feet of Snake River frontage, listed by The Clear Creek Group for $28.5 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Flats 3-bed, 1,599-square-foot townhouse built in 2013 after 25 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.495 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: East Jackson 4-bed, 2,395-square-foot home built in 1947 with NL-5 multi-family zoning, reduced from $1.9 million to $1.55 million after 78 days on market. Listed by Compass Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Mountain Sage 4-bed, 2,045-square-foot townhouse built in 1994, reduced from $1.95 million to $1.795 million after 46 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway.
- BACK ON MARKET: East Jackson 4-bed, 1,976-square-foot home built in 1980, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.995 million.
- CLOSED: Park Place in mid-Jackson 2-bed, 625-square-foot condo built in 1973 after 101 days on market, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $749,000.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”