Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Deed-restricted Hillside Business Complex Condo in South Park 2-bed, 1,012-square-foot condo built in 2002, listed by Century 21 Jackson Hole for $639,000.
- NEW: Cottonwood Flats 3-bed, 1,599-square-foot townhouse built in 2013, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.495 million.
- NEW: Jackson Pines Condo Resort with 12 rooms over 10,554 square feet on .3 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $10 million.
- PENDING: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 1-bed, 508-square-foot condo built in 1979 after 31 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $875,000.
- PENDING: TVDC Townhome in East Jackson with 4 beds, 2,391 square feet built in 2006 after 3 days on market, listed by Akin & Hedges Realty for $2.575 million.
- CLOSED: East Jackson 4-bed, 1,92-square-foot home built on .14 acres in 1978 for way MORE than the list price of $1.65 million after 28 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson 3-unit property with 3,000 square feet originally built in 1941 on .17 acres after 63 days on market for MORE than the list price of $2.55 million. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- CLOSED: Indian Trails 3-bed, 1,872-square-foot home built in 2015 on a third of an acre after 69 days on market, listed by Compass Real estate for $2.5 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Park Place in West Jackson 2-bed, 625-square-foot condo built in 1973, was $799,000 now $749,000 after 89 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Pineglen near Red Top Meadows 4.13-sacre building site, was $1.1 million now $998,000 after 45 days on market. Listed by Compass Real Estate.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”