Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: The iconic Alpenhof Lodge in the heart of Teton Village with 39 rooms built in 1965 on two commercial lots totaling .78 acres, listed by Prugh Real Estate for $50 million.
- NEW: Glenwood Townhomes in downtown Jackson 3-bed, 3,122-square-foot townhouse co-ownership, listed by Pacaso for $775,000.
- NEW: Hidden Ranch 3-bed, 2,864-square-foot home with elements first built in 1946 and an addition/remodel in 2013, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.825 million.
- NEW: Rafter J 4-bed, 2,006-square-foot home built in 1990 on .29 acres, listed by Compass Real Estate for $2.2 million.
- PENDING: Town of Jackson near Snow King 2-bed, 1,872-square-foot townhouse after 111 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.45 million.
- PENDING: East Jackson 3-bed, 1,768-square-foot townhouse built in 2013 after 61 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.3 million.
- PENDING: 810 West in West Jackson 3-bed, 2,264-square-foot townhouse after 143 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.895 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,272-square-foot home built in 2000 on a quarter acre, reduced from $2.245 million to $2.07 million after 70 days on market. Listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park 4-bed, 3,770-square-foot home built in 1990 on a quarter acre after 55 day on market, listed by Eagle Mountain Real Estate for $2.35 million.
- CLOSED: Teton Village .84-acre building site after 66 days on market, listed by Clayton Andrews Real Estate for $5.15 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”