Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Tensleep in Teton Village 2-bed, 824-square-foot condo built in 1972, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.625 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 4-bed, 2,592-square-foot home built in 1999 on .32 acres, listed by Compass Real Estate for $3.195 million.
- NEW: Shooting Star Lodges at Fish Creek 3-bed, 3,111-square-foot townhouse built in 2015, listed by Clear Creek Group for $9.35 million.
- NEW: Mead Ranch in Spring Gulch building site including 257 acres just north of Highway 22, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $40 million.
- PENDING: Hidden Ranch in West Jackson 4-bed, 2,400-square-foot home built in 1994 on .17 acres after 83 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $2.595 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town Creek/Meadowbrook 1-bed, 624-square-foot condo built in 1979, reduced from $675,000 to $650,000 after 42 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J 3-ed, 1,628-square-foot home built in 1992 on a quarter acre, reduced from $1.79 million to $1.69 million after 7 days on market. Listed by Diane Nodell Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Mountain Sage in East Jackson townhome with 4 beds, 2,045 square feet built in 1994, now $12.695 million after 91 days on market. Listed by Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- PRICE REDUCED: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,188-square-foot home built in 2001 on .15 acres, reduced from $2.495 million to $1.995 million after 89 days on market. Listed by Diane Nodell Real Estate.
- CLOSED: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 2,653-square-foot home built on .29 acres in 1990 after 64 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $2.4 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho. “This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”