- NEW: The Cove in the Aspens 3-bed, 2,044-square-foot townhouse built in 2016, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $3.495 million.
- NEW: Indian Paintbrush south of Wilson 1.95-acre building site with older guesthouse, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.15 million.
- NEW: Hoback Junction duplex with 4 total beds and 2,262 square feet built in 1991 on a third of an acre, listed by Keller Williams Real Estate for $1.5 million.
- NEW: Buffalo Valley Estates in Moran 3-bed, 2,502-square-foot home built in 1976 on 1.08 acres, listed by Contour Properties for $1.85 million.
- PENDING: Karns Hillside 4-bed, 3,090-square-foot home built in 2003 on .41 acres after 6 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $2.6 million.
- PENDING: Hillside Business Condominium Complex, which houses Sidewinder’s Bar and Grill, three commercial units totaling 2,141 square feet, after 81 days on market, listed by Diane Nodell Real Estate for $2.99 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Brookside in North Jackson 2-bed, 751-square-foot condo built in 1992, reduced from $1.2 million to $1.1 million after 27 days on market. Listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
- PRICE REDUCED: Red Top Meadows south of Wilson 3-bed, 3,152-square-foot home built in 1996 on 3 acres with a large detached garage with guest apartment, reduced from $1.93 million to $1.87 million after 28 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Town of Kelly 4-bed, 2,368-square-foot home built in 1975 on a quarter acre, reduced from $1.995 million to $1.895 million after 63 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate.
- CLOSED: Shooting Star 4-bed, 3,507-square-foot “cabin” built in 2017 on .22 acres after 54 days on market, listed by Clear Creek Group for $11.5 million.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”