Today’s Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Elderberry in the Aspens 1-bed, 1,012-square-foot condo built in 1979, listed by Engel & Volkers for $1.275 million.
- NEW: Sleeping Indian in Teton Village 2-bed, 884-square-foot condo built in 1997, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $1.4 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 3-bed, 2,272-square-foot home built in 2000 on a quarter acre, listed by Scott Shepherd Real Estate for $2.245 million.
- NEW: Teton Village 4-bed, 6,380-square-foot home built in 1982 on .63 acres, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $4.995 million.
- PENDING: Cottonwood Park 3-bed, 1,326-square-foot home built on .18 acres in 1997 after 16 days on market, listed by Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties for $1.52 million.
- PENDING: Meadowbrook/Town Creek 3-bed, 1,064-square-foot condo near downtown Jackson after 33 days on market, listed by Compass Real Estate for $1.225 million.
- PENDING: Jackson Pines Condo Resort, a 12-room, 10,554-square-foot multi-family property, after 105 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty for $8 million.
- CLOSED: Creekside in West Jackson 3-bed, 1,330-square-foot townhouse after 78 days on market for above the asking price of $1.3 million. Listed by Compass Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Rafter J .2-acre building site, reduced from $995,000 to $745,000 after 49 days on market. Listed by Prugh Real Estate.
- PRICE REDUCED: Stormy Mountain 2-bed, 960-square-foot townhouse built in 1993, reduced from $1.2 million to $1.095 million after 80 days on market, listed by Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming and Teton Valley, Idaho.
“This is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation for business. If you are currently working with a Realtor, contact them for additional information.”